Want to increase your energy level, reduce stress, get a better nights sleep, or just relax from a hectic day?
These are just a few of the benefits massage can give you.
- decreased muscle tension
- decreased stress and anxiety
- decreased stiffness in joints and increased flexibility
- improved posture
- promotes relaxation and improves sleep
- increased sense of well being
- increased energy levels
- increased muscle tone
- increased immunity
- increased circulation of lymph and blood
- removal of waste products
- balance of sympathetic and parasympathetic systems
- reduced adhesions in connective tissue and fascia
Massage is recommended for:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Headaches and Chronic Pain
Scheduling is flexible, and appointments are available 7 days a week so give us a call to schedule your appointment. The office is located in Hampden, with Balance Massage Therapy, at 10 Allen St.
Massage and bodywork is not a substitute for medical and/or psychiatric care. At Integrative Massage & Welllness we strive to help you achieve your goals using complementary and alternative methods in conjunction with your primary care provider’s supervision. We do not diagnose or prescribe.